The Art of Gifting
After the year we all had in 2020, we’re buying and giving gifts that really matter, and our stay-at-home habits don’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Here are the gift trends we’ve been seeing in 2021:
- Boxes are the new wicker baskets – boxes are not only more spacious...they’re recyclable!
- Gifts that support a night in- charcuterie boards, puzzles, books, popcorn, take-and-make kits, all of the above!
- Environmentally-friendly products- we’ve all had the time to rethink what we care about and focus on our true values, and that includes preserving mother Earth for as long as we can!
- Utility items- people want gifts that they will actually use on a regular basis – think candles, kitchen utensils, blankets, or cologne.
- Gifts for the home office - that desk doesn’t stock itself! Post-it notes, engraved pens, and high-quality notebooks (with recycled paper of course) are taking center stage.
- We’re seeing a HUGE uptick in personalized gifting – memorability and personal connections are more important than ever after our long year of being apart.
- Travel gifting-travel is slowly but surely becoming a viable option once more, and we’re ready for it! Earbuds, neck pillows, and luggage tags make for the cutest little travel kit.
2021, keep it coming!